Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lose weight trough exercise

Weight Loss


Q: Hello Weight Loss ABC, first of all I like your site very much! My question is: how much should I (a female who is 25-30 pounds overweight) exercise each day? Any recommendations?

A: Thanks! As for your question, it's very important that You set your goals first. This will help to keep you motivated towards your exercise program.

I would recommend you to shoot for 3 hours a week. Of course more is better, but something is always better than nothing.

For instance, I work out for about an hour 5 - 6 days a week. I try to do weights Mon, Wed, Fri and run Tues, Thurs and Sat. The only thing that cut all that down might be work, family and injuries or sickness, but I never miss my Tuesday/Thursday runs and trying to make most weight workouts. The Saturday run is a bit hard, because of time spent with my family, but an hour 5-6 days will be enough.

Here is a great ebook that we are highly recommending for you to have. Hope this helps.