Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cardio at home without disturbing my neighbors?

Weight Loss | Cardio


Q: I live in a house with other familys down stair from me (it's a 3 family house) and I really don't want to disturb while I do cardio by jumping around everyday.

I don't have any quipments yet (treadmill and etc.) and running outside is not an option for me, because I want to work out before the school and usually thar early is very dark in the morning. So, I think cardio in my house would be the best choice for me. But how do I do it without disturbing my neighbors? Any tips? Thanks for you advice!


A: Well, first you don't really have to jump around to do cardio :-) Efficient cardio is anything that gets your heart rate up and keeps it up. For this there are all kinds of bodyweight exercises, including:

  • chinups
  • pushups
  • lunges
  • squats

All the things above will get your heart rate going. You can also check out this weight loss ebook, there is some great advices and tips how to do cardio without 'jumping around'.

Here is a great ebook that we are highly recommending for you to have. Hope this helps.

Good Luck!