Monday, April 26, 2010

Help me to lose weight!

Weight Loss


Q: Hi guys, I'm Ronald from Texas, US. I'm 18 years old and I am around 6'3 320 pounds.

I know this question was asked many times before, but I'll ask it anyway. As I said I am only 18 and I'm relly tired of being overweight and it started to annoying me. I don't feel well when I'm with girls or going to the party. I was wondering what exactly should I do to lose my weight? What diets and exercises should I do? How to drop weight quickly?

I don't have access to gym or personal trainer, so my best choise is exercising at home. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A: We totally understand your concern and we will try to do everything to help you to lose weight.

First let's start with the gym question. The good thing is that you don't need it at all, there is hundreds ways to do cardio exercises, for example:

  • walking up and down stairs
  • walking
  • marching in place
  • swimming
  • jumping rope
  • running


There are only a few exercises that are hard to duplicate without a gym, but you don't need them, all the mentioned above will help you to reach your weight loss goal.

As for diet, you should talk with your doctor about it. What we recommend for our visitors is that you must control your calories. You should be to restrict your calories. See our previous posts about this.

Here is a great ebook that we are highly recommending for you to have. Hope this helps.