Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Every day to gym? Is it healthy?

Fitness


Q:Hi, is it healthy to go every day to gym?

My situation: I joined a gym few days ago and I'm quite happy to go there as often as I can. I really love the atmosphere and I want to loose weight as quick as possible. So, is it healthy to go each and every day? Or maybe it's better to go every other day or even once in 3 days?

I like to do 30 mins of cardio and then do weights.

A: Well, it depends. You must listen to your body first. If you feel well then it's ok to go every day, but if you are sure or seems like your body needs rest to recover, try and see what works best for your body.

Remember, there is nothing wrong with doing the gym everyday, only as long as your body is ok.

Here is a great ebook that we are highly recommending for you to have. Hope this helps.